Thursday, September 11, 2014

Time to get serious. My new Hoyt Pro Comp Elite

When I get an idea in my head Ijust can't shake it. I usually see it through to get what I want. I have decided that if I'm going to be taking this seriously I need to get a serious bow...

 I bought the bow I was talking about in my last post. I had to figure out how I was going to pay for it. At this moment I didn't exactly have $1500 laying around. We live in America, any amount of money can be had with the right about of effort and determination.

Nic let me shot the bow on Wed night before he closed up the archery shop and I decided I had to have it and bought it the next day. This bow is so awesome words can't do it justice...




This is what i got.

Hoyt Pro Comp Elite bow
Micro Elite Arrow rest (Limb driven)
Axcel ax4500 sight
FUSE carbon blade stabilizers
2 full bore arrows
2 release. 1 thumb release and the other is a back tension release.


This bow shoots so nice after I got it sighted in.

It only came with two arrows so I had Rocky Mountain Archery (RMA) make me another one to the exact specs as the other two. 



No comments:

Post a Comment